Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I'm back

Wow I have been gone for a long time now. I had run into a slump. My uncle passed away very unexpectedly and I was having a very hard time getting through it. I had pretty much stopped doing everything I loved. Slowly but surely I started getting back into things and am finding my happiness again. I have gotten a few more orders and getting the word out there about my etsy shop and facebook page. My latest working is a Minnie Mouse hat and diaper cover set. It is just adorable.
 I still need to add the white buttons to the pink areas for the polka dots. Then ship this sweet little set out to the owner. I found some cool groups on facebook that are all about crocheting and its opening my eyes to different kinds of crochet. I'm working on a graphghan for my 3 child who is in love with Mickey Mouse. I don't have very much done so far so I wont post a picture just yet but I will post my progress as I go. Its really cool. I'm working on figuring out the program to make my own graphs. For now I have to purchase the graphs I want to turn into blankets.

No comments:

Post a Comment